What is Baccarat?
Baccarat is an attractive game, mostly popular in Asia. For comparison, it is a game between two hands, the PLAYER, and the BANKER. Participants can place a bet on the PLAYER or BANKER side.
There is also a bet on a tie where you expect a TIE draw. If a player wins a TIE draw bet, he wins 8 times the bet amount. If a participant wins by betting on either PLAYER or BANKER, he wins the bet amount, i.e. one-multiple of the bet amount. However, if BANKER wins a hand bet, a 5% commission will be deducted from the winning amount.
If the sum of the first two cards is 8 or 9, it is called NATURAL and natural 9 is the best combination.
• Ace has a value of 1
• J, Q, K and 10 each have a value of 10
• Other cards (2-9) are rated as numbered
• If the sum of the first two cards exceeds 10, only the first digit will be evaluated
• The winner wins in a 1: 1 ratio.
(If a participant wins by betting on the BANKER side, a 5% commission will be deducted from the winning amount)
• If the participant wins the bet by TIE, he wins 8 times the bet amount. (Draw TIE when the sums of the sum of BANKER and PLAYER hands are the same.)
• If a participant wins through a PAIR BET, they will win 11 times the bet amount. PAIR BET: when the first two cards are the same (JJ, AA, 33, etc. ...).
Player Hand: When first two cards total:
|1-2-3-4-5-10||Draaws a card|
|8-9||Natural -- Stands|
|First two cards total:||Draws when player's third card is:||Stands when player's third card is:|
|8-0||Natural -- Stands|