- Who processes your personal data?
- What types of personal data do we process?
- What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
- What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data in the sense of the EP and EU Council Regulation 2016/679?
- To whom we make your personal dataavailable?
- How long your personal data will be processed?
- What are your rights related to the processing of your personal data?
- How can you contact us to claim your rights as affected person?
Dear customers, visitors of BANCO CASINO s.r.o.
When providing our services and products, we always consider your privacy and protection of your rights. We are fully aware of our commitment to you, our clients, stemming from the requirements of the legislation governing your privacy and the protection of your personal data. We approach the protection of your personal data with respect and responsibility, while we cooperate with experts from various fields, e.g. from the field of law, IT, security so that we can assure you that no decision will be made without respect for privacy.
Within our services in the field of personal data protection, you can manage your privacy, regulate the protection of personal data in various ways. You can always presume your rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data(hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and Act no. 18/2018 Collection of Laws on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
Who processes personal data about you?
Your personal data is processed and protected by:
BANCO CASINO s.r.o., registered at Werferova 1/2582, Košice 040 11, Company RegistrationNumber: 44 451 776, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Košice I, section: Sro, file number 36335/V. From the point of view of the Regulation, we have the status of an operator.
The person responsible for BANCO CASINO s.r.o. is:
Ing. Ernest Mészáros, registered at Záhradnícka 22, Hurbanovo - Bohatá 947 03, telephone contact +421 905 430 552, e-mail for submitting suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of personal data do we process about you?
BANCO CASINO obtains personal data directly from you, our customers and visitors (hereinafter referred to as the "Affected Person"), from publicly accessible sources where you have published your personal data (social networks, internet), from publicly accessible registers, lists and records (business register, trade register, public telephone directories), from public administration bodies (if so provided by a special law), and may be the following personal data:
- basic identification data (name and last name, date of birth, address, client's number, company registration number, registered office of the company in case of corporate entity or personal entity, IBAN, …)
- contact details (telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, Cookies),
- social-demographic data (data on age, gender, marital status, education, employment, income and expenditure, job classification, ...),
- special category of data (photograph, national identification number - ID number, camera recording, biometric data).
- sensitive data (health and mental condition)
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
For us to process your personal data in accordance with the Regulation, we must have a predetermined purpose for their processing, which we list below:
- Sending of marketing events in the form of SMS and e-mails to clients who have given us consent
- Fulfillment of the contract concluded between BANCO CASINO and the client, visitor, or business partner
- Fulfillment of obligations based on special laws, in particular the Act on Protection against Money Laundering, the Gambling Act, the Complaints Act, fulfillment of archiving obligations and notification obligations towards legal authorities
- Protection of rights and legally protected interests in debt collection, protection of company property and health of personal entity, prevention of fraudulent actions to which the Affected Persons or the operator may be exposed, offering specific services to customers without their consent (e.g. direct marketing)
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data is justified by the following legal bases:
- Expressing the consent of Affected Person to the processing of personal data for each specific purpose separately.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Affected Person is a party, or for a pre-contractual relationship.
- Processing of personal data based on a special law (legal obligation).
- The processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of Affected Person or another personalentity.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, except where such interests outweigh the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data.
To whom we provide and make your personal data available?
From the point of view of the Regulation as well as the Act, we have the status of an operator, which means that our company defines the purposes of personal data processing.
In connection with the processing of personal data, these may be transferred or made available to other entities, either as an independent controller or as an intermediary.
As the operator, we ensure that everyone to whom your personal data is transmitted meets a high standard of data protection. In no case do we provide your personal data to entities for which this standard is not secured.
- IT service providers and operators of partner web portals.
- Partner hotels where we provide accommodation for our customers: Crowne Plaza, Austria Trend and Hotel Tatra.
- State bodies in the framework of fulfilling legal obligations stipulated by special laws.
- External service providers (hereinafter referred to as the "Intermediary") who perform the processing of personal data for the controller based on a contract between the controller and the intermediary
Any provision of personal data of the Affected Person by BANCO CASINO will be made only to the extent necessary and for a specific purpose, which will be based on one of the legal bases.
How long your personal data will be processed?
In case that we process your personal data with the consent of the Affected Person, we will process the personal data until the consent is revoked, in the case until the time for which you give your consent.
The Affected Person has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data. The person concerned may withdraw the consent in the same way as he gave the consent. Upon revocation of the consent, the processing of personal data for the purpose for which the consent was revoked will be terminated.
Withdrawal of consent:
In writing to the address: BANCO CASINO s.r.o., Werferova 1/2582, Košice 040 11,
By e-mail at: email@example.com
By phone at: +421 252 624 378
By way of Responsible person: Ing. Ernest Mészáros, Záhradnícka 22, Hurbanovo–Bohatá947 03,
If we process your personal data on the basis of the performance of the contract, where the contracting party is both the Affected Person, we process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship. If the contractual relationship is terminated, we will proceed to the liquidation of your personal data. Personal data stated as basic data for the identification of the contractual partner in the contracts will be stored and liquidated in accordance with the Archiving Act.
If we process your personal data based on a special law, we will process them for the period specified in a special law for a specific purpose and in accordance with the Archiving Act.
If the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the protection of the vital interests of the Affected Person or another personal entity, we will keep your personal data for as long as the purpose of the processing on the said legal basis lasts.
If the legal basis is a legitimate interest of the controller, we will process your personal data for as long as the purpose of the processing on the stated legal basis lasts and unless the fact results in an earlier termination of processing (e.g. exercise of the right to object to the processing of personal data by Affected Person).
What are your rights related to the processing of your personal data?
Both the Regulation and the Act give you several rights that allow you to have the protection of your personal data under your own control. BANCO CASINO respects your rightsand, in this section, you will learn what they are:
Right of access to personal data
This right means that you are entitled to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed about you. Therefore, if we process such personal data about you, you have the right to gain access to your personal data and information about it:
- why we process your personal data (purpose of personal data processing)
- what data we process about you (personal data category)
- to whom your personal data will be provided (identification of recipients or circle of recipients)
- how long we will keep your personal data (retention period of personal data)
- that you have the right to request from us the correction of personal data, their deletion as well as the restriction of their processing or that you can object to the processing of personal data
- that you have the right to file a proposition to initiate proceedings on personal data protection under the Act or the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority according to the Regulation, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
- where your personal data (source information) comes from, unless you have provided us with personal data directly
- whether we use automated individual decision-making, including profiling according to §28 clause 1 and 4 of the Act; the procedure used, as well as the meaning and expected consequences of such processing of personal data for you
- on reasonable guarantees regarding the transfer, if we transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
For you, this right of access also means the possibility of obtaining personal data that we process about you. We will provide you with a copy of your personal data that we process about you. However, if you repeatedly request the provision of your personal data, we may charge you a reasonable administrative fee in connection with your request for a copy of your personal data.
The right to correct personal data
As part of the terms of providing our services, we inform you to provide us with the correct information. However, if we nevertheless process incorrect data about you, the right to correct personal data means that you are entitled to request that we correct incorrect personal data concerning you. Also,regarding the purpose of processing personal data, you also have the right to have your incomplete personal data supplemented.
The right to delete personal data (the so-called right to forget)
You have the right to delete personal data that concerns you, and at least one of the following reasons is met:
- Your personal data is no longer required for the purpose for which we obtained them or otherwise processed it
- You have revoked your consent to the processing of personal data, based on which we process your personal data and at the same time there is no other legal basis for their further processing
- You object to the processing of personal data which is carried out on the legal basis of the public interest or of a legitimate interest and there are no legitimate reasons for their processing
- Your personal data has been processed illegally
- Your personal data must be deleted, as it is necessary to fulfill the obligation under the law of the Slovak Republic or the law of the European Union
However, your right to delete personal data may not be granted in specific or regarding specific circumstances, if the processing of personal data is necessary for:
- to fulfill a legal obligation
- to exercise our legal claim
- for the purpose of archiving, for the purpose of historical research or for statistical purposes, where it is probable that the right of erasure would make it impossible or seriously difficult for us to achieve the objectives of such processing
The right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you, and at least one of the following reasons is met:
- during the period allowing us to verify the accuracy of your personal data, you will challenge the accuracy of your personal data
- it will be an illegal processing of personal data; you will object to the deletion of personal data and you will request a restriction on the processing of personal data instead of deletion
- we will no longer need your personal data for any of the purposes of processing, or you will need it to prove, assert or enforce your legal claims
- you will object to the processing of personal data until it is verified that our legitimate interests outweigh your legitimate interests
Right to portability of personal data
If our right to process your personal data is based on your consent or on the fulfillment of obligations arising from a contract, we agreed on with you, you have the right to request the transfer of data concerning you that you have provided to another data controller.
Right of withdrawal of consent
If we process your personal data on a legal basis - the consent of the data subject, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time, even before the expiration of the period for which this consent was granted. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The right to ineffectiveness of automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right to request that automated individual decisions, including profiling, be ineffective against you.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
If you have reasons to do so regarding your specific situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the legal basis for such processing is our legitimate interest.However, if our legitimate interest in processing outweighs your personal interest, we may continue to process your data, despite your objection to the processing. We are also entitled to continue processing your data if this is necessary to prove, assert or defend our legal claims.
Direct marketing (including analyzes performed for direct marketing purposes):
You can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing. The objection also concerns the analysis of personal data (so-called profiling), which is carried out in connection with direct marketing. If you have objections to direct marketing, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose, as well as for the purpose of all types of direct marketing actions.
If, as the Affected Person, you do not have full legal capacity, your rights under the Regulation and the Act may be exercised by your legal representative. The rights of the Affected Person who does not live may be exercised by a close person in accordance with the Regulation and the Act.
If your requests as a person concerned are manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, especially because of their recurring nature, we may charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs of providing the information or refuse to act on the request.
How can you contact us to claim your rights as Affected Person?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via post at BANCO CASINO sro, Werferova 1/2582, Košice 040 11.
If you are not satisfied with our answer, or you think that we are processing your data illegally, you can complain to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic. Further information on the supervisory authority of the Slovak Republic and on the procedure for filing complaints can be found on its official website:https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
Regarding the processing of personal data, you can also contact person responsible for data protection by e-mail: email@example.com, or by post: EMBA Services, Záhradnícka 22, 947 03 Hurbanovo - Bohatá.
All information regarding GDPR is available at: www.bancocasino.sk in the section "Rules - GDPR", or at the reception of each operations of BANCO CASINO s.r.o.